Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: miguel cabrera auto/gu ft

miguel cabrera auto/gu ft

Hey, I have a miguel cabrera auto/gu for trade in the right deal. The jersey has a stripe and is very sharp. I have plenty on my wantlist including a multi colored patch of albert pujols, david wright, jose reyes, tom seaver or nolan ryan. I would consider trading it for an auto of david wright, or a gu/ auto of jose reyes, however I will also trade for something that just catches my eye. I will look at buckets and lists, so lets get some trades going.

i like these:

Miggy auto/jersey
    Tejada auto
    Wright/Leone dual auto
    Pelfrey chrome rc

lmk if u see anything

-matt

i like your wright jersey and topps finest melkey cabrera jersey. Im not sure about bvs, but based on cv i could trade you the miggy auto/ jersey and a pelfrey base for them. PLMK what you think

Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    i like your wright jersey and topps finest melkey cabrera jersey. Im not sure about bvs, but based on cv i could trade you the miggy auto/ jersey and a pelfrey base for them. PLMK what you think
    umm... the melky sells for $40-45 and the wright sells for $10-15

the melky sells for like $15 and the pelfrey like $3-4

-matt

the melkey is selling closer to 25-30, but whatever, what would you want for the melkey and wright?

Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    the melkey is selling closer to 25-30, but whatever, what would you want for the melkey and wright?
    the melky is the xfractor auto!! last one was $38 and 1 before was $49!

-matt

oh sorry, didnt realize it was an xfractor, so then yeah, it is higher.

what bv SV u looking on the miguel? have a 40$ wright rc and a 5 color reyes patch /100 with 5 breaks

the cards bv is 40, i am very interested in the reyes patch, is it 4 or 5 colors, because in your post it said 5 but your bucket has it as 4.
    I would like the wright rc too, so please check my bucket to see if there is something i can add to trade for both.
    Thanks

its 5 color 5 breaks very nice SV is 20$ i can do that for the cabrera or the wright rc for the cabrera.....only other thing i saw was the wright dual but dont wanna ask for it cuz you like wright....the reyes is beautiful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast