Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Books or toploaders

Question Books or toploaders

I have a question...how do you guys keep your cards nice. In a book or in toploaders and sleeves. I have all my autos/GU and rookies in books right now but am thinking of moving over to toploaders and sleeves. Got any suggestions ?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    All mine are in 5000 Ct boxes with sleeves and toploaders...

Ohhh....ok thanks, they have those at my local card store and didnt know where to get one.

I have all my gu, auto, and good rc in sleeves and toploaders. Just keep my personal collection base and inserts in books.

same as bonds... all my inserts/gu/autos are in toploaders while low end base and star cards are in books

All my GU and Autos are in penny sleeves and toploaders. My base are in binders, but I do keep my PC base in penny sleeves and in a 200 or 300 ct. cardboard white box.

i go with the toploader/sleeve combo for my gu/auto's

Heres how I stay organzied:

One side of a 500ct box- GU/Autos in toploaders
    Other side of 500 ct box- Good rc's and inserts in penny sleeves

Shoe box with dividers for my gu/autos of PC people
    Binders for low rookies/inserts...pc people cards

I keep base in the box I busted or just throw them in a box under my bed. I hate base. (Unless of someone in my PC :)

Also have a shoe box to keep my empty toploaders and sleeves in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast