Thread: 2007 Topps Baseball

2007 Topps Baseball

I opened about 5 boxes of topps baseball, pulled 3 regular jeters, 1 red back jeter and 1 1st edition Derek jeter. 1 albert pujols 2006 highlights relic game used pants, 1 justin morneau 2006 highlights autograph and a ton of mantle inserts, gibson inserts, regular cards, red back cards, rookies, you name it... I am willing to trade or sell so just let me know what you are looking for.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

how much are you looking for on the 1st edition jeter? also could use any white sox besides base (golds, reds, etc..)

i wouldn't mind trading the 1st edition jeter but if it were in cash i might have to base my decision on offers made since it doesn't have a book value yet. I am a white sox fan so those are the only ones i do want to keep, lol sorry. But i can find my doubles of reds that i could trade to you.