Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tamba Hali,Brodie Croyle,Larry Johnson

Looking for Autos and GU of the players in the title. PM me if you have any. :new_smile :new_smile :new_smile

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Are you back to trading now I guess?? If so that trade offer is still on the table for the Edgerrin James. LMK and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278
    Are you back to trading now I guess?? If so that trade offer is still on the table for the Edgerrin James. LMK and thanks.
    And yes I am back to trading...

I understand this thread was asking for GU/autos but if you remember correctly, YOU PM'd me and proposed a trade. I asked for BVs and didn't hear back, so the next day I got the BVs and said I'd do the trade. You then tell me you weren't trading anymore b/c you were dealing w/ a bad trader. Now you ONLY want GU/autos???? Now you don't want the #'d cards that YOU PM'd me about???? You change your mind quite frequently and I am confused. I take it this means you no longer collect #'d cards but you are trading again but ONLY for GU/autos??? I couldn't trade a GU/auto for only a #'d card anyway so thanks. :icon_roll

Umm....I do not change my mind this thread says GU and AUTOS Not #ed !!!!!!

We were working on a trade last night I still want the Drew bv 25 Hawk bv15 I also like Chuck James auto and the Cutlers RC cards what are the bv on these. I think I have a few cards you like .

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs2007
    Umm....I do not change my mind this thread says GU and AUTOS Not #ed !!!!!!
    You don't get it. Are you 12?? You asked for some #'d cards from me and then ignored my PMs (great way to make some trades) and then informed me you were not trading anymore. I then find a recent thread you start so I post saying I am still interested in the trade YOU PM'd me and proposed (assuming you were making trades again). You then inform me you do not want #'d cards b/c this thread is only looking for GU/autos. I understand what this thread is looking for, I also know the trade YOU proposed so I was just letting you know I was still interested in that trade. Now your excuse for not making the trade is that I posted about it in a thread that was only looking for GU/autos????? Your other excuse was you were not trading anymore (which less than 12 hours later) you put up a thread trying to make trades......
    Please inform me where I am the one that is confused and changing my mind. Thanks. :icon_roll

Hey!!! Need these....

06 Topps DP&P "Senior StandOuts" GU Jsy #SS-THA Tamba Hali

06 Playoff Prestige "Gridiron Heritage" GU Jsy #GH35 Trent Green

LMK

THANKS ALOT!!!!

Hey!!! LMK if Ya Need the 2 GU I Listed in the Post Above...

THANKS ALOT!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast