Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need some Magglio

need some Magglio

Looking for anything magglio ordonez... trading has been slow so i will buy if needed..... let me know what you have,,,,, and yes i even want base

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have a GU card of him...check out my bucket

i do need that.... the only football GU i have is a joe klopfenstein rookie jersey from 06 threads and a jeremy shockey Patch from 03 fleer focus shirtified bv 50.... if interested in either i can trade them... just would need a bit more for the shockey....

I have several Ordonez base cards and can pull more if you take them. Might also have a couple of inserts PLMk Jerry

i will take all of them i still need... i am working on a havelist of maggs but need a lot... i have about 350-400 cards right now

Mitch

cards

Mitch,
    you can go to Beckett online and get a complete list of all of Mags cards that have been made and print it out. When you get your wantlist sorted out PLMk and I'll see what i have. jerry

im actually going through the list right now updating everything.... i used to keep track of everything but havent the past few months... as soon as i get it complete i will let you know

MItch

hey would you trade packs for magglio gud and base?

If you need this let me know BV is only $6 so not expecting much in trade.

teddy - depends what packs you want and what you have to trade

Moleman - i can use it depending on what you need..... i just sold most of my collection so i dont have a ton left to trade...i have some inserts from 07 topps and some other random stuff

Mitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast