Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    FT/FS: 2005 Reflections dual autos: Ripken Ryan Howard Wright and more!

    I have been busting these cases like crazy and have 3 more coming on Monday. I have some redemption cards for trade or sale. I am looking for baseball star and HOF autos. I will trade for Ben Gordon or Manning or Favre gu / autos. Those are the only non-baseball cards I will trade for. here is the list of the redemption cards (unscratched of course): BOOK PRICES ARE LISTED
    Crosby/Ripken RED /99 $150
    Rios/Crawford x3 $20
    Burrell/Griffey Jr RED /99 $80
    Johan Santana / Steve Carlton BLUE /35 x2!!!!! $80!!!
    McPherson / Leone x4 $15
    Carlos Zambrano / Johan Santana $30 need more than that!!!!
    Kotchman / McPherson x4 $20
    Huff / Crawford RED /99 $25
    Upton / Crawford RED /99 $30
    Brian & Marcus Giles RED /99 $25
    McPherson / RYAN HOWARD x4 $60
    McPherson / David Wright x2 $60
    Chavez/Rolen RED /99 x2 $30
    Beltre / Rolen RED /99 $30
    Gooden / Johan Santana BLUE /35!!!!! $40! SELLS FOR MORE THAN THAT!
    Bobby Crosby / Khalil Greene RED /99 N/A???!!!!
    Vidro/Marcus Giles RED /99 $25
    Marcus Giles / Rickie Weeks RED /99 $25


    I have so many others, too. Let's see some offers!!! I can either send you the card or scratch it off for you and give you the redemption code! UP TO YOU!!!! I can't keep track of these redemptions anymore so I am going to stop redeeming for a while. I have bought 60 cases in the last 4 months!!! I have over 250+ redemptions online right now!!!!!!!
    Last edited by lesrules; 03-02-2007 at 08:22 PM.

  2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    i don't have the ability to pay for the "lot" we talked about due to the amount of federal tax i owe this year. however, lmk your prices on these:
    Crosby/Ripken RED /99
    Rios/Crawford x3
    Burrell/Griffey Jr RED /99
    Johan Santana / Steve Carlton BLUE /35 x2!!!!!
    Zambrano / Johan Santana (is this carlos?)
    Upton / Crawford RED /99
    McPherson / RYAN HOWARD x4
    McPherson / David Wright x2

  4. #3
    hey, whats the cheapest howard auto out of the bunch? would really like one for my pc, also what are some of the cheaper dual autos out there b/c i'm just getting back into baseball so i'd like to start making a tradelist. do you maybe have some non-redemptions for sale? plmk, thanks!!

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by buyingonly
    i don't have the ability to pay for the "lot" we talked about due to the amount of federal tax i owe this year. however, lmk your prices on these:
    Crosby/Ripken RED /99 $90
    Rios/Crawford x3 $10 each
    Burrell/Griffey Jr RED /99 $40
    Johan Santana / Steve Carlton BLUE /35 x2!!!!! $50 each
    Zambrano / Johan Santana (is this carlos?) yes....$22
    Upton / Crawford RED /99 $10
    McPherson / RYAN HOWARD x4 $26each
    McPherson / David Wright x2
    $26 each


    Price inserted. Thank you!

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCNABB1999
    hey, whats the cheapest howard auto out of the bunch? would really like one for my pc, also what are some of the cheaper dual autos out there b/c i'm just getting back into baseball so i'd like to start making a tradelist. do you maybe have some non-redemptions for sale? plmk, thanks!!
    I have some cheaper duals like Merkin Valdez / Ian Snell, Joe Blanton / Ian Snell, Valdez/Blanton, Gooden/Brazelton. They book at least $15 each. I can let a bunch go at $5 each. As for Howard, all the ones I listed book at $60 and sell for about 1/2.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lesrules
    I have some cheaper duals like Merkin Valdez / Ian Snell, Joe Blanton / Ian Snell, Valdez/Blanton, Gooden/Brazelton. They book at least $15 each. I can let a bunch go at $5 each. As for Howard, all the ones I listed book at $60 and sell for about 1/2.
    hey, think you can do $25 on a howard? plmk, thanks.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCNABB1999
    hey, think you can do $25 on a howard? plmk, thanks.
    I can do $25 if I scratch it for you and give you redemption code and then send you card in a regular envelope, too.

  9. #8

  10. #9
    Rios/Crawford x3 $10 each
    Zambrano / Johan Santana (is this carlos?) yes....$22
    McPherson / RYAN HOWARD x3 $26each
    McPherson / David Wright x2 26

    could you go 140 on the lot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on