Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Question Need Quick help with Values

My husband was injured and has to have surgery, and cannot work. Without his income I am having to sell some of our 'rainy day' items. I started with my coins, now I need to sell some of his cards and stuff. Since he is in the hospital, I am meeting with a man to sell a lot of my husbands sports collections. I know very little about the value of these items, and do not want to be 'taken' just because I am a woman and have very little knowledge about the values of these items. I spent a little money and subscribed to the Beckett OPG. I am meeting this the buyer on Monday, so I need to have an idea before I go in there. Many of the cards I can find a value for....this is what I need help with....If anyone can help me. (I will give the best descriptions I can).

#1) EMMETT SMITH (i know--its mispelled on the card) The only thing it says on the front is "American Sports" "monthly 92" and his name. On the back there is a small banner that says "A.S.M. 50" and then "This card is of a limited edition run of 10,000. NO. 05908" I could not find this card anywhere in the becket.

#2) Ohhhh the rest are baseball. Thanks to anyone that can help. I'll post in the baseball forum too....

Tam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

can you scan the front and back? Is there a copyright date on it?