Thread: wow, trading really is dead

wow, trading really is dead

it is really sad. today you can't trade anything with some of the people on this board. pretty pathetic that my only trades recently have been either cheap rookies for cheap rookies i collect or base for base. just seems like people only collect the big time players and if you don't have the flavor of the week then no trade. it's also funny that people ask for cards of certain players and i post them, then they don't even respond or say they don't need them without an explanation.

i think i have a pretty respectable tradelist, i do after all list all of the cards i own on my site (well just basketball at the moment). then when i do ask for something and they post what they want, they give me a terrible offer. i'm not just talking one or two people, i'm talking about 50-60 percent of the traders i'm trying to deal with. for example one offers 2 regular gu + 2 rookies + four base cards for two of my dual jerseys and an auto. um, would you do that trade if you were getting what i was getting. i'm sorry, i was just venting a little bit.

You just got to post your site and people will come... il take a look and see if i like anything

2006 Donruss Threads Tiki Barber Gridiron Kings Dual GU #/125

do you have a scan of that