Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Looking For Bernie Williams!!!

     
  1. #1

    Looking For Bernie Williams!!!

    What I have is in my sig line. Tell me what you are looking for. LMK

  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    can you use a 91 OPC Prem. 128 I didn't see it on your list lmk, Bill

  4. #3
    i have williams rookie auto in my nft section. plus i have a nice marino rookie id trade too pm me

  5. #4
    I have it on my list.

    Quote Originally Posted by walston32
    can you use a 91 OPC Prem. 128 I didn't see it on your list lmk, Bill

  6. #5
    I have those already.

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedblackandgold
    i have williams rookie auto in my nft section. plus i have a nice marino rookie id trade too pm me

  7. #6
    I have a 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Team Tandems Spectrum Bernie Williams/Jason Giambi #TT-5 - #d/150.

  8. #7
    I need it. What can I get you? LMK

    Quote Originally Posted by antman1974
    I have a 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Team Tandems Spectrum Bernie Williams/Jason Giambi #TT-5 - #d/150.

  9. #8
    I'd be interested in trading for one of these:

    05 LEATHER AND LUMBER-GREAT GLOVES-#9-SERIAL #1754/2000-GWYNN
    05 PRESTIGE-PRESTIGIOUS PROS-SILVER-#70-SERIAL #9/75-PEAVY
    05 THROWBACK THREADS-POLO GROUNDS-#99-FOUL TO CATCHER OUT-#99-GWYNN

  10. #9
    I can give you either one of these. Please post for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by antman1974
    I'd be interested in trading for one of these:

    05 LEATHER AND LUMBER-GREAT GLOVES-#9-SERIAL #1754/2000-GWYNN
    05 THROWBACK THREADS-POLO GROUNDS-#99-FOUL TO CATCHER OUT-SERIAL #28/35-GWYNN

  11. #10
    I'll take the Polo Grounds insert. I'll post the trade right now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on