Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Updated Bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check it out link in sig

the jeter/upton b4 anyone asks sold for 215 with two plain patchs im looking for 300-350 in SV

i rele want pujols and hanley ramirez if possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or nice exquisite patch autos!

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    i have a hanley ramirez red refractor rookie auto /25 i would estimate cash value around 140 if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by markl
    i have a hanley ramirez red refractor rookie auto /25 i would estimate cash value around 140 if you are interested
    very....what else u have! and outta what set is that

its 2006 topps chrome red refractor i also have a 2001 upper deck albert pujols rookie anyone else that you are really looking for other than those two i really like the jeter upton

ok well do you like andrew mccutchen there is one with 10 hours left at 120 dlvd so i figure it will end at 140 that would put us at about 330 i could do the jeter upton dual and the crawford rio dual for those 3

i need 300-350 for just the jeter upton man and no thanks on the mccutcheon i want sum1 whose already started to make a difference

well did you see anything in the other thread maybe the gordon jersey autos /150 he is gonna be the opening day starter.

Hof as well if so i have a willie mays bowman chrome auto cv 200 ish spd to around 125-130 cant remember which

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast