Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need your guys help!!!!!! Need to sell a HOF Auto quickly

Hey guys my car's brakes are shot and really have no money right now to fix.......need new rotors pads and calipers.......yuck

Im selling this sweet card out of my PC, dont want to but need to.

Bart Starr 01 Classics Significant Signatures Autograph */125 BV$200 and going up..........Perfect On-Card Auto as well

Bart Starr Auto

Im looking to move this fast. You can make offers but I recently payed 110 plus S/H for it off the Bay......not sure what others have ended at but very likely around the same range....also consider he is getting up ther in age sad to say so Starr autos are already hard to come by and will be even harder soon......

im looking to move it in the similar range i payed for it.....I know there are Packers fans up here and HOFer Auto collectors that would love to have this..

I just ask no silly stuff, im a nice guy up here and dont like people trying to take advantage of just have the same respect for me that id have for you, thanks

2. Kronozio

Thanks Adam,

I guess no one likes Starr...........or they expect to get this for 20 bucks......maybe my dont do silly offers scares

Heck theres got to be someone on this site who'd want this.......

I do but I dont have the full cash price to get it.. Nor do I have much left in the line of trade bait....

Prophet - thanks, like i said i dont want to move this at all but i need to.....

Go18 - PM sent, please respond ASAP

I'd absolutely love to get this, but don't have the funds. I could easily trade you cards that you could sell for more than the Starr, though. Like my Ahman Green/Tomlinson auto and something else? The Tomlinson/Green books $120, and with how hot LT is, and with Green signing with the Texans, it should move pretty well. I could trade it to you with something else, or perhaps make up the difference some with a card/cash deal.....

I really, REALLY want this card!

bmoy88 - sent a PM back please respond ASAP

Craigerman - I feel bad, id love to see this go to a Packers fan my friend, but my situation is such that I cant do part trade/cash.......I can only me if my car wasnt being a b****rd right now id defintiely work out something with you.....but im sort of on short time with this, sorry again....

BTW i do like that Maurice Drew Platinum Classics RC Auto, the Dual is very nice also dig the Aaron Rodgers Contenders too......maybe we can do soemthing else?

Card still available to all.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast