Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT: 04-05 Topps pristine ben gordon rc refractor $40

here's the scan

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...efractorrc.jpg

also have this rare version of his rc:
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tinerarerc.jpg

btw both of the are #ed

lmk what you have FT

whats the book value's of both and will you take the caron butler Rc gu $40 for it lmk
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

books $40 each.. not interested with the butler but i like your bosh topps chrome..

i think i have you mixed up with someone else who like's butler sry, i like your paul chrome rc or iverson topps 50 rc but whats the condition of that iverson it would need to be mint for my PC
    lmk
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

yah i guess, anyway i can do it for the iverson topps 50.. if thats good you can go ahead and post or i can post eitherway lmk

thanks

whats the condition? buy the scan it looks in poor condition, and dont need it if it is lmk?
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    whats the condition? buy the scan it looks in poor condition, and dont need it if it is lmk?
    the scratches is not on the card its from the sleeve that im using.. only flaw of the card is the tiny white thing in the upper part of the card as you can see in the scan..

ill recheck scan and get back to ya thanks
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast