Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Bored - Let's 3 way trade!!

     
  1. #1

    Bored - Let's 3 way trade!!

    So, they do it in the pros, doesn't mean we can't do it, too... Two people want to do this with me? Doesn't have to be anything big, just big enough to prove we can do it! :)

    We should start by, well, after knowing which 3 people we'll have... looking at each others buckets and listing out all the cards we all like from each other, then we'll add up all the bvs and everything and see where we can go from there.

    Let's make it happen!

  2. #2
    I like a couple of your GUed cards.
    I am in Australia though,Might be a bit harder to do a 3 way trade with me.
    I have done a few on our OZ site though.
    Is there anything you want of mine?

  3. #3
    hey im not sure about the three way lol but i need your foye autos please check my site thanks

    http://groups.msn.com/WadesThaTruth07

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie2al
    I like a couple of your GUed cards.
    I am in Australia though,Might be a bit harder to do a 3 way trade with me.
    I have done a few on our OZ site though.
    Is there anything you want of mine?
    There are a couple GUs that I kinda like...

    Quote Originally Posted by MarionAutos
    hey im not sure about the three way lol but i need your foye autos please check my site thanks

    http://groups.msn.com/WadesThaTruth07
    The Reflections is NFT, and the others will be VVVHTG.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Could use your Sefolosha. Not really interested in doing three way though. Please check my site anyhow.

    Thanks,
    Ryan

  7. #7
    I don't believe three way trades will be possible since the trade manager involves only two parties.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MarionAutos
    ok what did u want
    Didn't really see a whole lot... sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsguyryan
    Could use your Sefolosha. Not really interested in doing three way though. Please check my site anyhow.

    Thanks,
    Ryan
    It's on ebay right now, actually. In case you're still interested...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8579&rd=1&rd=1

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeLonghorn
    I don't believe three way trades will be possible since the trade manager involves only two parties.
    Well, each person would have 2 trades in their trade manager...

  9. #9
    OK,I like the Ager & foye dual's & Paul Pierce Dual GUed.
    I am not sure on BV's of what i am asking for.
    So lmk what we can do.Thanx AL.

  10. #10
    Hello there I liked the Foye PP Autograph PLMK if you see something you'd like for that via PM. TX!

    http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...os/esr3406.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on