Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling cards - 2500 scanned

Selling cards - 2500 scanned

Looking to sell cards from my bucket. My photobucket has over 2500 cards scanned in from the 43 major sports. Please let me know what interests you and make an offer. I am looking to move cards so if you make a REASONABLE offer those cards will be yours. Alot of cards on my site are already priced but feel free to counter. $1.50 for S/H no mater how many you buy.

Thanks

**NOTE*** based on offers received lately I feel I need to mention I am looking for around 25%-35% (Or more depending on who they are for GU) and 30%-40% (or more depending on who they are) for autos so please do not offer 10%
    PHOTOBUCKET Hidden Content

Check, Money order and cash accepted.
    PAYPAL is ONLY accepted if order over OVER $10 w/ added fees of $1

I ONLY ship within USA

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by papi23g
    $4 dlvd for the duncan 06-07 sp gu?
    If you are paying cash post it. If Paypal I need $5

I ONLY ship within USA

$4 dlvd for the duncan 06-07 sp gu?

were you still interested??

I ONLY ship within USA

i can send cash
    Then go ahead and post it

I ONLY ship within USA

I like the following Kobe cards--FLoor card, Bryant dual jersey, Bryant Winning materials and the Bryant-Iverson dual.....these didn't have any prices on them...also liked the Johan Santana dual for $15, Johan all star jersey for $6, mauer sweet threads for $5 and then the Santana/Blyleven dual that didn't have a price....let me know a total for all these. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by groszy73
    I like the following Kobe cards--FLoor card, Bryant dual jersey, Bryant Winning materials and the Bryant-Iverson dual.....these didn't have any prices on them...also liked the Johan Santana dual for $15, Johan all star jersey for $6, mauer sweet threads for $5 and then the Santana/Blyleven dual that didn't have a price....let me know a total for all these. Thanks.
    There is only ONE bryant winning materials so the price below is for these cards

FLoor card, Bryant Winning materials and the Bryant-Iverson dual.....these didn't have any prices on them...also liked the Johan Santana dual for $15, Johan all star jersey for $6, mauer sweet threads for $5 and then the Santana/Blyleven dual

I could do $100 for those cards

I ONLY ship within USA

just want to verify that the bryant/iverson is out of 01-02 upper deck...if so just need to know if you take paypal and can get this going. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by groszy73
    just want to verify that the bryant/iverson is out of 01-02 upper deck...if so just need to know if you take paypal and can get this going. Thanks.
    No idea. I am out of town until Friday. I think it booked $75-$80 but I am having my partner check on the year and the BV just to be sure. Also, want to make sure we stil have all the cards as I have sold a ton of cards lately.

I will get back to you

I ONLY ship within USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast