Question Need some help on what set to do!!!

I want to do a 2006 set but don't know which one. I would like to do the 06 Sp Authentic patch/auto set but I dont have the money for it. It can be a base set rookie auto or rookie patch/auto set or a insert auto or patch/auto set with rookies and/or vets. Let me know what you think. Leaf Limited base set patch/auto rookies might be cool but give me some ideas. Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    you should do the base 1-100 set of Leaf Rookies and Stars. Only because I have about 90% of them and I don't want them. :new_usa:

Nah lol....Im doin a auto or patch/auto set. Im a high end guy

I'd say bowman sterling. Inexpensive, nice cards, a lot of rookies/veterans. I'd think that would be neat to put together that set. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Oh, Im not looking for a base set with base cards.....I wanna do an auto or patch/auto set I.E. Leaf Limited patch/auto rookies /100 in the base set

What about the Contenders RC Ticket AU set.Thats a classic one or how about the Bowman Chrome AU RC set. I really like Chrome this year.

I like Contenders but so many people do that set. I kinda wanna do something new and original....doesn't have to be base set autos either. Can be parallels of a base set or a insert set of autos

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    I like Contenders but so many people do that set. I kinda wanna do something new and original....doesn't have to be base set autos either. Can be parallels of a base set or a insert set of autos
    When you get to big names it could be pretty expensive and if you want to go parralel set I would go Gold Refractor Bowman Chrome AU set.