Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clearing out 2007 Topps base and inserts

If you have a need list, please let me know- I have a hobby box worth of inserts and base to move out. All Indians, Cardinals, Orioles and Tigers are claimed already, and the Derek Jeters have been sold on ebay. Anything else, I probably have
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

If you are interested in trading, I am looking for Diamondbacks and Greg Maddux! Below is a list of the Dbacks:

13-Bastista, 42-Hernandez, 74-Valverde, 131-Snyder, 188-Byrnes, 208-Quentin, 245-Tracy, 257-Melvin, 273-Montero, 299-Hudson, 319-Webb

I am looking for any version and inserts of any of the players listed. If you will trade, PLMK what you are looking for in return!

Thanks, Dave.........
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

i got your most of what you are looking for looking to sell no trade. Maddux lookes weird in a padres uni

found 17 total cards for you...Ed

voges- id like to ask you to not use my trading thread to conduct your business. PMs to people are fine, but this is my trading thread, and I ask that you respect that
    Thank you
    Ed

ya already got em Chris- they were mailed a few days back along with the unitas and layne donruss timeless tributes
    Ed

anyone else need anything from 07 topps?
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast