Thread: vintage for trade*****

vintage for trade*****

1968,hank aaron,all star selection,card#376
    1960s,willies stargell,card#140/topps*****

will trade for jeremy shockey or michael vick cards thanx,or of coarse drew bledsoe
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

It is possible to get scans of those cards? My father is into vintage right now big time and I'd know he'd be interested in trying to work something out if the cards look decent.

i dont have a scanner sorry but i can and i have done this several times i can send them to you take your time and if you or your dad like them there yours and just send me whatevevr you have that i asked thanx.......
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Well, before we consider that an option, how about telling me about each card. If you were to grade them what would you give them? Tell me like centering (front and back, just an estimate), corners, and any other damage like creases, printmarks, and whatnot.

Also, how much in trade value you would LIKE to get on each card. Also, if there's any other players you might like to get as my pops has told me he doesn't really have any Vicks or Shockeys of really any value other than a couple bucks.

Thanks!

well i would grade them about 5 mint...and as there value they are only $20.00 a piece thats all they are not like my 1961 graded jerry west$800.00 dollars lol......does he have any patriots thats what i really collect drew bledsoes to.i am just trying to fill one of my orders on vicks and shockeys....ok buddy thanx for your time.

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA