Thread: Upper Deck does it again

Angry Upper Deck does it again

Thanks for nothing UD. Last July, I bought a sealed 20 box case of SP Authentic. Each case was supposed to have aserial numbered Ted Williams memorabilia card. Of course, mine did not. I wrote UD with all the info. Guess what UD sent me last week to make up for it? 2 packs of 03 SP Authentic. WOW, what sports. I sent the packs back to UD with a note telling tham they must need the $$$ more then I do. No wonder I dont buy hardly any UD products. Playoff,Donruss,Leaf get most of my $$$.

Thanks for letting me share.
    John

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    you hsould of opened em... i would have... what if htey put someting nice in their???

Recently i was not happy with a Upper Deck box that i got and i wrote them a kind, gentle letter. The box i bought was only $29.99. They sent me four packs of football cards back. IN each pack i got a Auto and/or jersey card totaling over $185.00!!!! I realy like upper deck...
    Thanks!

Upper deck CS does not disappoint.. I hear they just do it in weird ways

FLEER SUCKS.. Dont ever deal with them

Jay

Yeah, I think I would have opened the packs. You never know!

Bob....

I understand your anger...but I agree with the folks above.

You should've opened the packs they sent you.

oh, well.....if UD does enough to upset a bunch of collectors, they will go the way of Pro Set and Pacific

I've always loved upper deck...when I was a youg kid UD first came out and I always bought packs and loved the way their cards looked...i never got anything good but, to me good cards were ones of the players I knew (cubs and white sox)