Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bob Feller Game Used/Auto Wanted!

I want to trade one of these for my dads birthday, which is on October 25th. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Only looking to trade! Thanks!

Dillon

Its not gu or cert but i met him up in cooperstown last ummer and had him sign to mlb balls on the sweetspot one of which i will trade.lmk.

i got a ball of him signed by feller bobby doerr and gaylord perry thats UD authenticated.

Sorry, looking for a Game Used Card or a Pack Certified Autographed Card.

sorry to butt into your thread, but bosox, how much BV are you looking for on that ball?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

Originally posted by Vladfan27
    Bump! Come on, I really need one of these!!!

Dillon
    i have a 03 topps retired Bob feller auto $25...looking for a yankee auto inreturn

plmk
    THxs Dennis:hop:

I'd LOVE to get that card, but I have no Yankees Autos, or game used. I have some Reggie Jackson Vintage that I could post if you were interested, Thanks and PLMK!

Dillon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast