Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check it outt

check it outt

Hey guys my as some of you might know i was thinking about going from Hockey to Baseball. Well it didnt work the interest just isnt there. I spent alot of money on this switch and need to make some back. I am looking to sell all my baseball cards as one lot. I am not looking to break it up and sell peices. I have New and Vintage cards. Not sure exactly who in vintage becuase i didnt bother going throught them. Thats when the interest died. I have One Patch and some GU cards. Scans are avaliable. Also found some interesteding rookies from the 90-2003 years. I am looking to sell everything for $150 + shipping or $200 DLVD. Incldudes Topps Traded sets from 80's and a few more complete sets from 1990's. Found a Frank Robinson 1971 Topps card bv $40 and a Torri Hunter Bowman Rookie. Just a couple i looked at. I am sure there is some good stuff in here. Let me know if your interested.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    is there any gu or autos? also can you be more specific on complete sets you have,... i may be interested

Like i said I stopped goign through it all. GU i saw

02 Topps Chrome 5 Card Stud 3 of a Kind Arod/Irod/Palmiero
    02 Leaf Shirt Off My Back Mark Buehrle Pacth ( sweet )
    02 Leaf Mirror Red Clemens Jersey #ed to 250

I highly doubt anyone will be interested unless they know what they're getting.

yeah, $200 delivered for a mystery lot is kinda hard to get.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

why are you harassing me on the topps boards?
    Last edited by rodent14; 10-16-2003 at 08:41 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

I am not rodent. You lied to the mod here and iw anna show everyone what you did, You damaged a nice crad just so you can feel like you got the last laugh. I will not stabnd for that. You try and ruin my name and I will tell the truth that simple

do you really think I'm going to intentionally damage a card I got for card cash? come on now. that would be pointless.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast