Thread: Looking for Tim Dwight

Looking for Tim Dwight

Hi All,

I know it's been awhile since I have posted, heck, it's been awhile since I've been able to even get on the puter to read posts...let alone, to write one. Hope everyone has been good.

I have finally made up my mind to collect Tim Dwight... he has been hounding me for years...lol... soooo I finally gave in and am collecting all his RC's, inserts, #'ed, GU'ed, and Autos. If anyone has any of these PLMK!! I am willing to pay up to 25% of the "Beckett bible". If you are looking for a trade for the #'ed, Autos., or GU'ed... PLMK and I will see if I have anything that you are interested in.

Thanks and you all have a great week and God bless you all and I hope you ALL get everything you deserve in this life and the next.

Sherry:D :hop:

Sherry...

Here's the Tim Dwight cards I have. PLMK which ones you need.

1999 Paramount #13
    1999 Topps #58
    1999 UD MVP #12
    2001 Fleer Tradition #289
    2001 Ultra #100
    2001 UD MVP #14

Whatever ones you need, they are yours free...

Tony
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Thanks Tony, they will all go great in my collection! :D

cwh,

I could use that Tim Dwight. These are the only Redskins I have to trade:

Terry Metcalf- 01 Topps Team Topps Legends Auto
    Champ Bailey- 99 CE Triumph S S & D Auto
    Skip Hicks- 98 SP Authentic Players Ink Auto

PLMK if any of those would fit in your collection for the Dwight :)

I will have Rima (BlackDiam0nd66) watch this post for me, as I am going to bed and have to work tonight, so she has my ok to complete this trade if you ok it (I feel this will save on time, we live together, so she sometimes takes care of my trades).

Thanks for your time

Sherry:D :hop:

I would trade the Tim Dwight for the Champ Bailey. PM me if you would like to trade.