Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

Arrow Done collecting!Major sell-out!Lpw prices,variety!

All-right after much pondering...I really don't have the time and $$ to collect cards!I hate to do it but I am!I don't have enough time for friends, and school. I may be more active next summer and may pop in and see what's up...But this site will forever be my online trading home. Now to the cards
    I'm selling off everything!
    Autographs
    Here's the first part to the 2 part sale!
    2000 UD SP Chirography Brandon Inge--$3

Game-used

Rookie Cards
    2003 Topps Wayne Lydon---$1
    2003 Topps Franklin Gutierrez---$2
    2003 Topps Brendan Harris---$2
    2003 Bowman Donald Hood---$1
    1999 UD IoNix Troy Glaus---$3
    2000 Upper Deck Brian Tolberg---$1
    1998 Topps A.J. Hinch---$1
    2000 Stadium Club Ryan Christianson---$1
    2000 Upper Deck Doug Davis---$1
    2000 Bowman Chris Jones---$1
    2000 Upper Deck Barry Zito---$3
    2000 Bowman Chrome Chris Jones---$1
    2000 Upper Deck Mark Mulder---$2
    2001 Topps Traded Ichiro Suzuki (2)---$5

Young Stars
    Mark Prior-2003 Fleer,2003 Topps Bazooka--$3
    Hank Blalock- 2003 Donruss Leaf--$1
    Marcus Giles-2001 International League Top Prospects, 2001 Topps Prospects Ozuna/Giles/Romano---$2
    Adam Dunn-2001 International League Top Prospects, 2003 Donruss Diamond Kings---$2
    Milton Bradley-2000 Upper Deck, 2001 Fleer Platinum, 2000 Just Minors, 2001 Fleer Skybox, 2001 Topps Stars--$1, rough cards
    Vernon Wells-2001 Team Best, 2000 Topps Stars, 1999 Just Minors---$3
    Nick Johnson- 2001 International League Top Prospects, 2001 Topps Stars, 2001 Fleer Platinum---$2
    Jose Reyes-2003 Topps Chrome Draft Picks--$1
    Eric Hinske-2003 Topps Opening Day Mini---$1
    Mark Texeira- 2003 Donruss----$1

Albert Pujols Collection--Would like to sell but please make a fair ebay offer. I'm not going to just give them away so you know. It includes a $20 RC, $10 and ^ inserts, and a VERY nice variety of nice cards.Please make offers on them through post or pm.Or you can always e-mail me at [email protected]

For shipping, the price is included if you buy 1-3 cards. If more than 3 cards you will need to add an extra $.75 for shipping.
    I will go down on a price, just ask. I may say yes or no but it's worth a try. I'm trying to just get as much money as I can. I'd like to ebay the Pujols and if I have to some of the other stuff. But so far that is my for sale list. I think the prices are pretty fair!

Also a deal that I will be doing to attract attention to deals and to give people a great deal, 7 cards of your favorite team for only $1.00!You can divvy it up but please no player requests.

Now if you would like specific players cards, I will search. I have just organized ALL my cards into teams so you need to give player,and team. I will sell these player lots at 50% bv. If the final sale price is over $3 then you DO NOT need to pay shipping, if the final sales price is under then YOU WILL NEED TO PAY SHIPPING.The cost won't be much but there will be a cost. E-mail me, pm me, or post. I need to sell. First buyers I get, will get the first crack. No trades.

I hate to leave you guys in colelcting but I know I really need to.My friends have told me and also my parents.They support me but it's gotten to the point where I don't have the time or money!
    Thank you all and no this isn't my last speech!I wil be here for a couple more weeks then give my going away speech!I'm alreayd working on it!Something special!
    Thanks guys!
    Last edited by hairston1315; 10-16-2003 at 03:51 PM.

SCF Rewards

Hey do you have any Pirates rookies? LMK
    Alix

SCF Rewards

I have these:
    2000 Upper Deck Star Rookie Tike Redman
    2000 Upper Deck Star Rookie Bronson Arroyo
    2000 Topps Opening Day Draft Picks Mundson/Bradley

Also still have this
    2003 Topps Chrome Josh Fogg #'d out of /449
    LMK if you have any interest!
    Eugene

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the best deal you can do on all the autos other than the inge? Maybe $2 each? I dont have much $$$.

SCF Rewards

$7 shipped?That's the best I can do. Otherwise I'd be losing money!LMK if you want them!
    Eugene

See Travgan's Items on eBay

Say it aint so Hairston, you say you dont have the money, but you can always just put the cards aside. Just because of the companies you are quiting.:(

SCF Rewards

I love your avatar first, but no that's not why.I just don't have the time. I'd stay here and trade but I can't.It's so addicting to trade and then one day I'll have so much time and I'll trade, then the rest of the week I'll be busy and fall behind on my trades and then get banned.That's not how I wanted to end my colelcting for now. I'd like to still chat for a little while but not go into the trading sections!I'd rather have the money now, and if I do decide to come back then start out fresh,right?
    Eugene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

do you have the 2001 fleer tradition pujols rc?

SCF Rewards

Nope the 2001 Upper Deck RC and I'm looking to sell as a lot not as individual's!
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

ok thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast