Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need All Red Sox Game Used

Need All Red Sox Game Used

Hello Fellow Collectors

I would like to trade for all Sox gu or auytoes.Let me kno what you have and what you need in return.If you offered a sox gu already and I didnt need it dont post again.Also please give me the bv on each of the cards.Thanks.

2. Kronozio
    Do you want certified or uncertified autos? I have a 2002 Fleer Premium Diamond Stars Manny Ramirez gu jsy, and I also have a few Johnny Damon uncertfied autos. LMK. I collect Mark Ellis and 03 topps finest.

i can use the manny but only certified autoes.i dont have any finest or ellis but is there anything else you collect.lmk.thanks.

I got a Buckner 1986 GU Jersey and a 2003 Nomar Jersey...lemme know what autos, rookies, and GU you have to trade...can post here or pm me!!! lemme know!!!

i pmed you jb i also have some game used for sale via paypal if interested i can tell you which gu i have or if your looking for a specific player or team lmk.thanks.

I have a couple each of Manny, Nomar, & Pedro listed on my page. Let me know if you have any gu'd from any of the players in my sig & we'll go from there.

i dont have anything in your sig anyone else your interested in

no but here are the last name of the guys to which i have gu

a jones,furcal,matthews,cash,eckersley,luzinski,jlop ez,palmeiro,ordonez

lmk if any of these interest you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast