Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yankee Cards for CC

Yankee Cards for CC

I'm looking for Yankee commons for CC. I don't want to get rid of more than 150 of so no GU or Autos unless you don't want much for them.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have a 2003 Topps Opening Day Alfonso Soriano. How much would you give for it?

I've got some Yankees players on my site. Take a look. I'd like 12-15cc=$1 but will do quantity discount as low as 10cc.

SASE or extra CC for dlvd.

2002 Upper Deck MVP 104 Jeff Weaver $0.20- 2 CC
    2002 Upper Deck MVP 130 Bernie Williams $0.30- 3 CC
    2002 Upper Deck MVP 132 Alfonso Soriano $0.75 8 CC
    2003 Upper Deck 133 Mike Mussina $0.75 - 8 CC

I'm interested in those

Hey
    If your ever interested in buying cards from me, I am charging 7 cards for $1 shipped, or if you want prospects like Almonte,MCDonald,Henson,Johnson then it will be a little more.I know it doesn't have to do with cc but if you would like to that's what I can offer!
    Thanks

Originally posted by hairston1315
    Hey
    If your ever interested in buying cards from me, I am charging 7 cards for $1 shipped, or if you want prospects like Almonte,MCDonald,Henson,Johnson then it will be a little more.I know it doesn't have to do with cc but if you would like to that's what I can offer!
    Thanks
    How much for the prospects? Do you have a list of players you are willing to trade?

The prospects cards which include 3 Henson's, 1 McDonald, and 1 Almonte I'd say $2.50 shipped.If you'd like to get my Nick Johnson card then it will be more.If you would like just a couple of the Johnson cards then it won't be that much more.You can check out my Johnson cards @ www.freewebs.com/hairston15
    LMK

$2.00..The other $.50 was from the Henson's because two were like team issued cards and the other probably only booked for $.20!LMK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast