Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jeter/Garciaparra Dual GU

This is a Jeter/Nomar Dual GU jersey, the Jeter has a stripe and the Nomar is gray. Bv. 40.00... looking for patches or nice GU of nice stars...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I can trade you a dual 2002 topps summer school Greg Maddux/Javy Lopez duo jsy card for it bv 40.lmk.

If not I can give you two gu bv 40 for as well.lmk

4. Kronozio
    JonoBono- didn't see anything I liked

redsoxjcs85- Maybe, you have nay nice patches, not really into the Braves...

no patches for this gu i only trade patch for patch or gu for gu.i really want this card and will give you the one listed above plus either n eckersley jsy or ordonez jsy total bv on my side 55 for that 40 daollar card.lmk asap please.

I dont have interest in those players, I'm sorry. I like Schilling, Johnson, Jeter, Helton, Soriano, Arod, Prior...

Jeet - if you can't comes to a deal with anyone else, I still have that Helton Patch if interested....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast