Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME!!!!

Question PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME!!!!

hey everyone,
    as you probably already know, $2000 of my rookie cards have been stolen. among those cards i had some favorites that i would like to reaquire, because i do not think i will get the stolen cards back. if you or anyone you know has any of these cards please let me know. these are the ones that i want back the most:

marian gaborik 00-01 spx rookie /1500

marian gaborik 00-01 ud ice rookie /1500

dany heatley 00-01 upper deck young guns (probably have to buy this one)

mike comrie 00-01 titanium draft day rookie /1000

jarome iginla 94-95 select certified gold rookie (pretty rare and i dont see these often so i may have to buy this one too)

marty turco 00-01 titanium draft day rookie /1000 (any turco rookie i would be interested in)

also, jeff (ville nieminen), i know you have two OPC premier jagr rookies and i would like to know if you would trade one to me? but i can talk to you about this later sometime.

here is a link to my list. the only rookie cards that were not stolen on this list are the bouwmeester spa auto rookie, gaborik sgc 96 rookie, kovalchuk vanguard rookie, havlat sp game used rookie. if you or anyone you know has any of these rookies please let me know. im interested more in the higher end ones, not the $2 upper deck ones, even though i want those back too.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/mgab...n10/index.html

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE AWESOME.

thanks,
    clint
    (bigl0l8477)

i am also interested in getting these back:

stephen weiss 01-02 ud mask collection rookie /1500
    joe thornton 96-97 upper deck p.o.e. rookie

also, if anyone has a rookie of a player on my list of ones that got stolen, i would be interested in trading for that.

thanks for the offer cujoluva, but my little bro has that one and the blue ice one. he is just going to give me the regular one. thanks anyways!

Do you know the Specific #'s That would make everyones job a lot easy Clint.

sorry you mustve misunderstood the post. these are cards i had before that i would like to trade for again cuz they were stolen. i dont mean get back the EXACT ones that were stolen. i do know the serial numbers of the ones i had though. these are just cards i want to trade for from whoever has them.

OH I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR THOSE CARDS THAT YOU LISTED. I GUESS I MISREAD THE POSTS. SORRY ABOUT THAT. DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THE PARALLEL CARD #'S YOU HAD?

yes. every serial numbered card that was stolen i still have a list with all of their exact serial numbers. this is very important becuase if they are found then it will be very easy to claim them.

Clint thought of somethin are they graded if so you can run them by the numbers through Beckett and the other companys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast