Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dougmellow
    That's OK, doc. I have a Lewis, don't collect hockey and will wait until Bulger gets another starting gig!

RaiderNation8180
    I just want a Jerry Rice figure from McFarlane. I haven't found one yet. I don't care which uniform he's in, although I would prefer the Raiders uniform.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Diego Chargers
    See bobbyhound's Items on eBay

Thumbs up

I like this figure

LaDanian Tomlinson

What are you looking to get for it? Trade or sell?

SCF Rewards

Id be interested in them all, maybe not the Lindros, could you look at my list and see if we could maybe make a deal? I have new cards coming in and will add them ASAP, and also, do all the figures have the Team logo or NHLPA logo on their jerseys. If you'd rather email me, you can at [email protected]
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12