Thread: Need Brett Myers GU

Need Brett Myers GU

I need a Brett Myers GU card. Someone here has to have one. If you do check my site and see if you like anything, I have a lot of GU for trade. Thanks

Todd

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Have an 03 Bowman Futures GU Brett Myers. Would trade it for your 1 03 Bowman Futures Auto. I hate to ask you for an auto for a g/u'd, but was only thing that interested me. LMK. Thanks
    Dog

02 Bowman Draft Fabric of the Future Jsy(dark blue) #FOF-BM Brett Myers bv $10. LMK what you have to offer.
    thanks

Jerry check my site and see if you like anything. I know I have some GU that book at $10.

how about the Myers jsy for your 02 pacific jsy reggie Wayne. PM me with your addy if you want to trade. I will send card out Monday.
    thanks

Book is 9.00 on the Myers. He is listed as a minor star in Beckett.

Dog

Sorry Dog I don't need it. I made a trade with shandi12 for one.