Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

extra $5 to spend. taking best offers.

hey everyone, i have an extra $5 to spend. looking for the best offer. especially looking for zito, hudson, mulder, pedro, and kerry wood stuff. lmk and thanks for looking.

I can sell you my Williams game jersey, helton jersey, and a small mix of those player's for only $6 delivered.LMK if you can do that!
    Eugene

hairston: im sorry but im going to have to pass. Im really not into those players at all but thanks for replying.

Ive got a 02 UD Game Swatches Jersey of Tim Hudson, and a 03 UD MId-summer stars swatches jersey of zito, that i'll sell for $5 shipped.

LMK
    Thanks,
    Peter

bergzautos: do i get both for $5. lmk if its a deal. thanks. also, are the cards in excellent condition?

There is a minor crease(and i mean minor) on the Zito, thats why i was offering both for $5. Other than that, both are in very good condition.

LMK, and then i'll pm you my address.

Thanks,
    Peter

bergz autos, im sorry but i cant stand a card thats not in top condition. nothing against you its just how i am. im going to have to pass on it but thanks a lot for the reply. sorry.

we have dealt before redsox and have more on the table lol.. just check my site and im sure we can work something else out

zitofan

It's not $5 worth, but it contains your players and I'll give it to you for $1.30 + SASE or $2 dlvd.

2003 Upper Deck Vintage 15 Tim Hudson NM-MT Own 1 $0.30
    2002 Leaf 11 Pedro Martinez NM-MT Own 1 $0.75
    2002 Fleer Hot Prospects 32 Pedro Martinez NM-MT Own 1 $1.25
    1999 Topps 20 Kerry Wood NM-MT Own 1 $0.30

Or I'll trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast