Thread: Getting rid of...

Getting rid of...

Bought a lot of mixed cards a few weeks ago, and it had around 100 basketball cards in it. I don't collect them, so I want to sell/ trade them for football or baseball. Some of the players I have include:

Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Barkley, Antoine Walker, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Stockton, Rodman, Gary Payton, Tim Duncan, Damon Stoudamire, Afernee Hardaway, Ewing, Joe Smith, etc.

I've gone through about half of them, pricing wise, and am at $250 or so BV, nothing real spectacular. Most all of them are mid to late 90's. If there is a specific player you like, or if you would like the whole lot, just PM me and we could work something out.

2. SCC - Feb 2018

Great Deal

Finally got through all these cards. There are 115 cards, 35 of which are Jordan. These are all base and many different insert cards. Rookies of Antoine Walker, Tracy McGrady, Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Tim Duncan, and some others. Brands are Upper Deck, Ultra, Topps, Stadium Club, UD3, etc. Total Book value of cards is right around $425. I will trade whole lot, if someone wants it, for $250. I would also sell it for $100 if interested. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks

what kind of t-mac kobe rookies did you get? i would possibly be interested in buying them
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Would just like to get rid of everything at one time, rather than individually. If anyone would like a short list of some of the better cards in the lot, send me a PM.

I'll also throw in a Joe Dumars Fleer rookie and various 89-91 cards I have from collecting before.

Heres some of the better ones, those with a book value over $10:

Joe Dumars 86-87 Fleer rookie
    1998 Bowmans Best Best Picks Mcgrady
    92-93 Stadium Club members choice Jordan
    97-98 Upper Deck Jordan Air Time (4) 3 different
    96-97 Ultra All Rookie Kobe
    96-97 Topps Finest Reprint Refractors Stockton
    97-98 UD3 Awesome Action Jason Kidd
    96-97 Metal Metal Edge Barkley

All the rest hover around $5.00 for the most part.