Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Lady T

Question Help!

:disco: Hello everyone! I have two questions. I collect baseball cards and I bought some from ebay. Along with the cards I got two football cards. One is a 1990 Pro Set # 408 Joe Montana. The second one is a 1999 UpperDeck # 59 Emmit Smith. Can anyone tell me about these cards and whether I have something? Thanks and Happy Halloween!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Lady T

I dont think those are Rc year cards.. and as long as they are not it probly means they are base cards and have no significat value

Jay

Lady T
    Thanks Jay, that helps!

Lady,

the 1990 Pro Set Montana is basically a common card

And so is the 1999 UD Emmitt.

They can be found in bargain bins at card shows (i.e. for like $0.10 a card)

Hey, do you want to keep the Emmitt. If not, PLMK if we can do a trade. Thanks

Henry

Lady T
    Thank for the info! Sorry but my nephew grabbed it before I could blink good. He is the football nut in the family.

vintage -- are you looking for any Emmitt cards in particular?

I've got quite a few of his in the early 1990s

and to Lady, sorry, don't mean to "hijack" your post

Lady T
    Hey that's cool, hijack away.

glad to help lady t.. ever have any other questions just LMK and ill see what i can do

Jay

Originally posted by Lady T
    Hey that's cool, hijack away.
    lol...

words never to be said at an airport, unless you want to be frisked and interrogated (once the security at the airports are done frisking 80-y/o ladies in wheelchairs with an oxygen tank, obviously, these ladies pose deadly threat to us all)

thanks, Lady

by the way..I love all these questions you have!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast