Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice Grab Bags for Sale!

Nice Grab Bags for Sale!

Each grab bag will contain 12 various baseball cards - at least one or more RC, one or more #'d cards, star cards, insert cards, and 1 in every 5 bags will contain a GU or Autograph card. Each bag will cost 80 CC. I will make about 25 bags, mix them up, and each bag bought will be selected randomly. BV on each lot will be at least $15 and some will be much higher. I am sure you will be very satisfied with every bag you buy.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Shipping included?
    Check out my Card listings on this site

I was just wondering if you can take 75cc for one? That's all I have.

thegunzz - All you pay is the 80 CC.

Tigers - I can't give you the full 12 cards for 75, because I would have to do that for everybody. However, if you will accept 11 cards for 75 CC, I can do that.

I'll try to get the 5cc I need, if not, I'll take the 11 cards for 75cc.

tigersfan12 go for it...

I'll take one also PM and CC will be sent
    Check out my Card listings on this site

Ok, thanks to theginzz, I got the 80cc I needed total and so I'll take one, CC will be sent ASAP.

Count me in too. CC on it's way.

edit: CC and address sent.

Hey, I'll take 1, I'll transfer CC and send you a pm in a moment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast