Looking for Josh Booty & Rohan Davey cards

Let me know what Josh Booty and Rohan Davey cards you may have. Thanks.

Tim

2. Kronozio
    Are you a fan of Davey's Tim??? I didn't even think he would be in the NFL much longer!!!

I got a coupple of rohan davey gu jersey cards from 2002 ud authentics, let me see if I have a scan.

I'm looking for 2003 topps series 1 gold cards in trade or cash so that I can buy some.

Originally posted by johnnyintrcption
    Wow, my first post here and I have to defend my guy Rohan Davey, lol. No, I like him too, he was a great player when he got the chance at LSU; with Tom Brady though, he may not be able to get his chance in the NFL.

So, with that being said, I started collecting his cards a while ago. I have:

2002 SP Legendary Cuts 'Rookie Recruits' JSY

2002 Topps Pristine 'Personal Endorsements' AU

2002 Sage 'Silver' AU #270/350

2002 Playoff Prime Signatures 'Silver Beckett Sample'

I was hesitant to reply, for those of you on the Topps Message Board know that I'm currently only trading for 2001 Playoff Contenders Rookie Tickets, but I figured "what's the harm." So, there you go! ;)
    Welcome to the Site! Let us know if you have any questions.

well johnny

I am not a mod, but have been around since day and all I got to say is Welcome to the board, I too came from the topps board so i feel you pain.

i have several doubles of rohan daveys on my site seeing i am a pats fan i have tons of davey stuff...but whatever is onmy site only for trade..he might have his chance this year seeing damon is stepping down they will announce it probably after camp ..he has a great arm to i go to all the pats summer camps i will take some pics for you this year if you like thanx .jonsportscardz
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA And Canada

I came from Topps too. I was stkmtimo on there, and occasionally still post. I love LSU players so any other guys you have, Kevin Faulk, Bradie James, Domanick Davis, LaBrandon Toefield, Norman LeJuene and any others! I'll get back to all of you (going out now for a little bit) with your offers of the Daveys. Thanks!

Tim