Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ? about value...

? about value...

How do you find out the value of a graded card, do you have to buy a beckett or is there something online that you can look up to find out a BGS or PSA value on a card??? Thanks in advance...

Re: ? about value...

Originally posted by Qball76
    How do you find out the value of a graded card, do you have to buy a beckett or is there something online that you can look up to find out a BGS or PSA value on a card??? Thanks in advance...
    You can see how much they are selling for on thepit.com or I usually just look at what they sell for on Ebay.

Thanks for the info Radio I found the card that I was looking for, what exactly is the pit.com site used for is it just live trading of graded cards or what I have always wanted to know???

It is a site where you can buy and sell graded cards. Offer buy prices and sell prices with quantity.

It's kind of an interesting site if your into graded cards, sort of has a etopps feel to it...

They have graded cards in the back of each Beckett for that sport.

Ya but that means I would have to buy one as opposed to just typing one card in at a time on there free site LOL..........

Qball -- you can go to your local flea market / swap meet and pick up a month old Beckett on the cheap or get a discount on the current issue.

Same for when you go to baseball card shows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast