Thread: looking for cheap gu'd

looking for cheap gu'd

hey everyone, looking to stock up on some cheap gu'd. lmk what you have for sale and your best offers. thanks, ted.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I HAVE A TON OF GU WHICH BOOK BETWEEN $10 AND $40. TAKE A LOOK AT MY TRADE PAGE AND LMK WHAT YOU'D BE WILLING TO SPEND, THEN I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN PUT TOGETHER.

i looked at your site and really like these just to add to my collection:
    Fleer authentic jsys Ripped Pedro
    Fleer focus K-corps jsy Pedro
    Topps 206 Relics Zito jsy

how much would you want for these?

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    right now im looking to spend around $20. lmk the best deal you can put together for me. there are a lot of other gu'd i liked on your site as well. i really just need to get some trade bait. let me know what you can do for me thanks

I've got some stuff on my site I'd sell. Check it out and LMK.

Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

I COULD ADD A ZITO 2001 TEAM BEST AUTO TO THE LOT AND SELL ALL 4 FOR $30 DLVD. FOR $20 DLVD I COULD DO THOSE 3 AND ANOTHER CHEAP GU ($10-$15)

Last edited by halonut; 10-24-2003 at 12:34 AM.