Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need....

I need....

Chipper Jones Game Used cards.

LMK what you have.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I have a 2001 donruss classics stadium stars gu chipper jones bv15. would you trade the bonds base for it? or make another offer if that's not cool

I think Im holding on to the Bonds.....what else do you like?

what are the bv of your football gu/rc's? like the mcnabb or moss rc etc.... if you could list a few you are willing to trade that would be great. thanks

I just traded the McNabb for a Chipper G/U.

THe Moss books for $5.00
    The Kearse books for $5.00
    I also have 2001 UD Vintage Drew Brees RC BV: $4.00

I will trade all 3 for the Chipper

LMK

no thanks, do you have any gu that book for $15? if you do, can you list them, either football or baseball is ok

i have a few, check my trade pg in sig. i also have a 2000 topps finest insert of chipper which is #d/401 and a 2002 finest xfractor #d/99. lmk if you are interested in any or all

halonut....Im interested in the EX Chipper Jones Jersey. What does it book for?

i think $15, but i don't have my beckett in front of me. were you interested in any of the others i mentioned???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast