Thread: Trading Willis McGahee GU

Trading Willis McGahee GU

I am looking to trade this card its a topps collegiate cuts bv30 with a green swatch. Looking for Chad Johnson, Jason Terry, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks.

Also Check my site i am trading that stuff to.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Anyone, someone has to want to trade for this will entertain any offers.

im interested, what do you need for it...

AL

I have a 2001 topps xpectatons all star game worn 2 color jersey of jason terry. the colors are white and tan. I may not even be intereste dint he willis gu but i am def willing to trade. if you are interested ill look at your site

BoneYard- i would be looking for mavs, cowboys, chad johnson jason terry gus or autos . but will accept other offers if they are right just lemme know what you would be willing to trade for it.

Hiddenball- did you see anything on my site and what is bv on the terry.

Hey it only books $25. How about this card towards it?

2001 Topps Debut Chad Johnson Jsy #/999 BV$20

LMK Thanks

slang i would be interested in that, but i would like to get a card of equal value for it so i will have to wait and see on that. Any other cards that book 25 or more i could throw something in if you have a higher value card.

the bv is 10. But i didnt see anything on your site that stood out. i woudl sell if interested. If you want to make an offer, if not i woudl still be open to trading but do you have any steelers or red sox