Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edgar Martinez Auto Wanted

Edgar Martinez Auto Wanted

I am looking for one of these for a friend. PLMK if you have one and also let me know what you're looking for!

Dillon

:hop:

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have quite a few, would trade one of my cheaper ones in the right deal. LMK what you have to offer

BTW, SCF member j smeltz has a nice one numbered to 100
    Last edited by mad48050; 10-29-2003 at 03:57 PM.

Whats the auto with the lowest BV so I can figure out what I can offer. Thanks and LMK!

Dillon

hairston - It's not for a present, but to trade to him LOL thanks for the idea though!

mad - I'll look around for you and hopefully I can find something you need!

Dillon

Okay, sounds good

BTW, I still have that Spider Jorgensen Legends of NY Vintage Brooklyn Dodgers GU'ed jersey card from the 40's available

Originally posted by mad48050
    Okay, sounds good

BTW, I still have that Spider Jorgensen Legends of NY Vintage Brooklyn Dodgers GU'ed jersey card from the 40's available
    I am definitly interested in those 2 cards. I'll let you know if I find anything for you!

Dillon

I also have an Edgar Auto/100 from 03 Donruss. Looking for another $40 Auto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast