Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See antique_ish's Items on eBay

Thank you very much for your purchase.

Due to the size of the order (12) they have to be shipped Priority. They will be shipped tomorrow, or if you would like me to wait on shipping them until you have an address in Florida I could ship them there.

Either way just let me know.

Thank you again for your purchase, I really do appreciate it.

That leaves 21 remaining.

Thank you,
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

nah, just ship them to my regular address. at least i'll have something waiting for me when i get home. thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok. No problem. I will have them shipped out tomorrow.

Have a safe trip and be sure to use the sunscreen, I got burnt pretty bad on my honeymoon in Florida LOL. (actually it wasn't funny lol)

Thanks
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

I currently have 18 Football packs remaining.

I hope to release Baseball either tomorrow or early next week.

If there are any questions please let me know.

Thank you,
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry to do this to you, but i got some more money in tonight.....so i am going to order 6 more packs. i wish you could have shipped them all together (save some $$).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello,

Thank you very much. It is no problem about the extra shipping charge.

I did ship your packs out today, they were actually 1oz lighter than 13 so I was able to ship them out First Class.

I will have the other 6 shipped out on Monday.

That currently leaves 12. Don't miss your shot at the Triple HOF GU!! Unitas GU cards are pretty sweet and this also has Elway and Namath...:new_shock

If there are any questions please let me know.

Thank you again for your purchase, I really do appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

alright, thanks mike. i just had to get a few more packs to increase my chances, i really like this card. i kind of had this feeling with 18 packs remaining that it was coming up, just like when i ordered the 3 packs and pulled the barry auto (which i still have in my PC and will never trade! :)) along with the marino of course....

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have pulled 2 of the Major Mojo cards?

I forgot all about that. I knew about the Marino because you have the picture in your Avatar but I forgot all about the Barry.

There are 12 packs remaining, so the Major Mojo is either in one of those...or in the packs I sent out today. (I sent another order in addition to yours).

So you have 18/33 of the remaining packs that I had, better than 50% chance.

I wish you the best of luck with everything you pull. Is it still going to be a month before you get to bust them??

Thanks again,
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, i should be in the mike's mojo HOF if i pull another one!! and yeah, its still going to be a month, but i'll deal with it....i just hope that noone pulls it before hand (or at least i dont hear about it). thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem.

There is someone else who has had some luck with Mike's Mojo also LOL. I think he has pulled 2-3 Major Mojo cards also.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I am thinking about adding a feature on my site where customers can share their pulls, I would be happy to post your luck on the site.

Thank you again,
    Mike

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast