Who needs these two Mattingly inserts?

I have the following Don Mattingly cards that I would like to trade for Alex Rodriguez cards (base or insert) 2001 and prior. I have approximately 1500 different so please be patient. Please feel free to offer the cheapest base cards. The more the merrier. Thanks

2001 Donruss Rookie Reprints #ed/1984 BV $25
    2002 Donruss Originals Power Alley #ed/1500 BV $10

I don't need the Mattingly cards but...I have quite a few Rordiguez cards for trade on my home page and more common type cards not listed. I am looking for Ripken, Gwynn, Sosa, McGriff, Griffey cards, some commons and other stuff. If you see anything let me know.

The only card I need on your list is the 97 Score Showcase Series #95. However, if you could put together a list of the other AROD cards you have I would appreciate it. I have tons of Gwynn, Sosa, Bonds, etc. Thanks

I can do that, wont have it till tomorrow. They will be close to the same years and brands. Thanks for looking.

I have a number of opened boxes from 1988-1989-1990 if you are interested (Bowman/Donruss/Fleer/Topps) I also have 1987 Sportflics boxes. I have a number of ARod base cards, but I can't get you a list until at least this weekend. I am interested in the Mattingly cards.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the boxes.

Thanks,

James
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

James,
    Thanks for the reply. I could use boxes of 88 F, 89 B, and 90 B. I have all the rest. Please get me a list of the ARODS you have. Do you collect Mattingly or Yankees? Thanks again.