Is anyone looking for Piazza or Manny Ramirez

I have quite a few older cards to trade and I am looking to add to my collections of Sosa, Ripken, Gwynn,McGriff, Griffey, Bonds. I am not looking for great cards some commons and others I don't have.
    http://home.att.net/~morgan.mark/markspage.html

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    hey i collect piazza stuff let me know what piazza's you have

trading

Hi I could use some of the piazza and becketts. Do you still collect alomar? May have a few of the other players too. mike

Also have some alomar g/u to trade for other g/u. mike

I don't have any GU to trade, just what is on the list. Do you have any of what I have on my wantlist?

hi sorry nothing from your wantlist but do have some of your players for trade. give me the total bv of the piazzas and beckett. i will take them all. Will then send you a list of your players.
    mike

Re: Is anyone looking for Piazza or Manny Ramirez

Originally posted by mmorgan
    I have quite a few older cards to trade and I am looking to add to my collections of Sosa, Ripken, Gwynn,McGriff, Griffey, Bonds. I am not looking for great cards some commons and others I don't have.
    http://home.att.net/~morgan.mark/markspage.html
    Okay Mark, I collect Manny Ramirez. What can you interest me in?
    Try to stay away from the commons. I need inserts and GU'sed
    and Autos. Even if you've REALLY got something I want I'll pay
    cash for it.
    Fill me in a little with what you may have.
    Thanks.
    Scott

Hi if you get the chance send me the book value of the piazza and beckett. mike