Thread: Spurs vs Lakers Game 3

Question Spurs vs Lakers Game 3

Well, I was up in the club gettin my grind on so I missed the game. I know the Lakers won, but how did they look? Did they look good or did the Spurs just look that bad?

Lakers looked like themselves again. DOMINANT!!!! George actually started which surprised everyone. He scored 9 pts. in the 1st quarter before picking up his third foul. My boy Kobe went off for 39. He was back to attacking the rim like he always does. They're definitely not done.

I looked at the box score and it looked like Shaq had another geart game with just 2 assists short of a triple double. When Shaq's getting assists you know the role players are making their shots.

Definitely. Kobe was making alot of back cuts to the basket with Shaq in the high post. He even got a great backdoor bounce pass from The Mad Dog. They were clicking on all cylinders.

You know waht make a great champion and I am starting to believe the lakers are one of the great teams, here is why, the lakers play the same game everynight trust me, they make it up to the other team to beat them, and they know that in order for them to lose the other team must step up their game to a different level and intensity, and there is not a team that keep it up for all 7 games. That is the mark of any great team and you have this before, the bulls, the rockets, the pistons, the lakers of the 80's, the celtics, those teams never got out of control they played like a 7 game series is suppose to be played and the lakers have convinced now, which I never was.

Well said Ry... and that's why I keep saying everytime that untill someone beats the Lakers, the Lakers are still the #1 team and are still the team to beat. If and when the Lakers get past the Spurs, the matchup we've all been waiting for isn't so big now because Weber is now out for the Playoffs.

is it poetic justice that webber is out for the season, and the univ of mich is out of the tourney for another I think 3 years

i think it is only one year for michigan.... i could be wrong on that though.. its a shame webber is out though because i really thought this was the kings year.... although they are still decent without him

Originally posted by tutall
    i think it is only one year for michigan.... i could be wrong on that though.. its a shame webber is out though because i really thought this was the kings year.... although they are still decent without him
    Yeah I think it is only 1 year.

And the Lakers vs. Spurs series will determine the champion now that Webber is hurt.

They should just eliminate the Eastern Conference games because nobody talks about them. LOL
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Lakers were ok; the difference was that Kobe started going to the basket more, and actually got fouls called on the Spurs.

As for Webber -- what's poetic justice will be if Webber is convicted of taking money from the Univ. of MI boosters.

This farker is making $100M. The least he can do is give $10M back to the university. This should clear up all matters.

Lakers must be chomping at the bit, knowing that if they get past the Spurs, their chances for a 4-peat only get easier.

And from the East, Boston was the one team that the Lakers, for some inexplicable reason, had trouble against. And Nets now look to sweep out the Celtics tomorrow.