Thread: Do you get card graded?

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    I a moving your question to the General sports card forum where it is better suited.

John

Do you get card graded?
    ?

I get many condition sensitive cards graded that are in great condition(pass the 10x lighted inspection)..IE: Black borders, Mirror finishes, Vintage made with poor card stock, etc..

Also, some higher end Rookie cards, that I want to keep, so I get them encased.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

The only time I grade is when it is for my personal collection. These are usually $25+ cards. I just like to protect and authenticate them.

to be honest if you are planning to trade a rc that you want to grade, then i wouldn't. it is probably better to sell or trade a rc raw. however, if you like the card and don't plan on trading it, then i would grade it so the card is protected and in decent shape. hope this helps