Thread: CFB_VT..........IS KILLEN'

Exclamation CFB_VT..........IS KILLEN'

#2 Miami.............It's A Masacre!!!!!!!!!!
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I love it because now my USC Trojans can move into #2. We still have a shot at the National Title.

Originally posted by CaliforniaSoxfan
    I love it because now my USC Trojans can move into #2. We still have a shot at the National Title.
    can't win the title if you lose to my UCLA Bruins in late November

:D :D :D :D

and yes, I've had one too many Heinekens!

Originally posted by CaliforniaSoxfan
    USC RULES!

Great win by Va Tech. Brock Berlin was horrible all game long. It was an absolute massacre by the Hokies. My Nittany Lions almost upset Ohio St. today 21-20. If we could've gotten just a little closer that kick might've been good. Oh well :(

some day, the luck is going to run out on Ohio State. You can keep winning close games with lucky bounces, favorable referee calls, etc...

Live it up Tech... you won't be leaving Pittsburgh with a win Saturday. It's a nationally telivised game on ESPN at 745 with the College GameDay crew being there live. Look for my drunk self in the background... we're headed down to start tailgating at 10am.