Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DaCardWorld?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigShot_23
    Cardsbythebox dosent have any SPX. Does anyone know if Dacardworld has free shipping?

What SPx do you need? I am the on-site rep for CardsByTheBox and can probably order it for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by enigma_shadow
    What SPx do you need? I am the on-site rep for CardsByTheBox and can probably order it for you.

05-06 basketball. Also, do you take the LeBron and Jordan pakcs out of those?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can get them for you. It would be $65 for 1 box, but if looking for multiple boxes, I can probably work a discount depending on how many you want.

And no, I don't touch any packs in the boxes. All boxes come to you factory sealed as we are a legitimate business...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry but im gonna have to say no. I was looking at another site for $54.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If it's Blowout, that's no problem. Just keep in mind their shipping is $9-$10 and my price includes shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I like D&A, especially since I'm 3 minutes from their store in Buffalo, but like Shadow said, if you find a good price with them, especially in there "Best Price on the Planet". add the shipping and it may not look as inviting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by enigma_shadow
    If it's Blowout, that's no problem. Just keep in mind their shipping is $9-$10 and my price includes shipping.

Hmm...thats true. I'll think about it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds good...feel free to contact me if you are looking for anything else not on our site...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Someone earlier said something about free shipping if you are a member of this site. Could I possibly get that?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, I'll go ahead and do that for you. Though technically our policy with the free shipping is that you must be a member of SCF for 1 month and have a feedback rating of at least 5 on here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast