Thread: 3 game used left

Smile 3 game used left

I have traded all of my creased game used cards except for 3:

Andruw Jones 2003 UD Vintage Men With Hats bv:$20 (I bought it on ebay and when I recived it, it was sent in an envelope in plastic and there are many creases on different parts of the card)

Andruw Jones 2000 UD game used ball bv:$15 (There is just one crease all the way down the card through the ball piece)

Greg Maddux 2003 Flair Diamond Cuts game worn jersey bv:$10 (There is a crease on each end of the square that the jersey piece is in)

I really want a Braves game used card that isn't a bat or jersey (ball, hat, fielding glove, etc.)

):)
    Last edited by chipper10; 11-02-2003 at 06:14 PM.

2. Kronozio
    i have a couple of berkmans and a batting glove cordova i could trade if its in my favor because of the creases.lmk

If the Cordova glove is from 2001 UD, I already have it, what are that Berkmans game used of?

berkman-2003 absolute playoff memorabilia tools of the trade jsy #ed250
    berkman-2003 fleer focus team colors jsy

do you have scans so i can see just how bad the creases are

Sorry, I am only looking for other game used cards like balls, hats (mostly from the Braves), etc.

how can you expect to get something like that for a card that is creased.All i can say is good luck!