Thread: mark grace GU????

mark grace GU????

i really want one of these... he and ozzie guillen were my heroes when i was younger and there is no ozzie gu.... i dont even know if mark does either but if anyone has one i will buy or trade... lmk

I am extremly interested in this card:

01 fleer ultra team players Gonzalez/Spivey

I will trade for this card and a GU, or I will sell, but include this card.

i will trade for this.... i dont have any cheap gu to add but i could go the card and 3 dollars for it... lmk

Let me check and make sure I have hte card, I think I might have traded it. I always confuse myself, lol.

I have this....

Mark Grace 2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Bat Bronze #071/250

Its pretty much the same thing as WebbforROY but mine has bronze around it and the lettering is in bronze.... lol, not much of a difference, I think the BV is like $20 though or somethin

Jason

id webb cant find his i will trade for it.... im really looking for a jersey so if anyone has one i will trade or buy