Whats the difference between Retail and Hobby Shop

Whats the difference between buying at a Retail store and buying at a Hobby Shop ?

Do they insert different cards in the retail store packages then they do in the hobby shop?

and is there a good place were I can buy a box of Fleer Ultra 2003-2004 at a fare price?

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    Hello _synthetics_,

The issue I think your asking about is the difference between retail and hobby products. Hobby boxes/packs were started by the card companies to give the card shop owners an edge with hobbyist as many huge market stores started to carry the same premium products. Hobby products normally have a higher amount of inserts and special cards seeded into the packs and sometimes they have cards that aren't available in the retail version of the product. If you have a choice and you're paying around the same price, Hobby is the way to go. ;)

definately. An example is I bought a Hobby box of 2001 Greats of the game Basketball and pulled 2 Autos, I then bought 6 boxes retail for the same price, but only pulled 1 auto in all 6 boxes. That was my lesson, and now I know. STAY WITH HOBBY!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!