Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Toronto Blue Jays Auto/Game Used Wanted!

I'm looking for just about any Toronto Blue Jays Auto/Game Used! I don't have a lot of money so i can trade and give cc. I have more cc incomming so don't just think that thats all i have. PLMK what you have and what your looking for Thanks!

I just pulled a kevin frederick leaf certified materials rc/jersey #/500. Card shows him on twins, but he got traded to the blue jays earlier this year. Would you be interested?

ah i would be interested but i wouln't give a lot. He played down in AAA this year for awhile and didn't do too hot. I would be interested tho. What are you looking for?

I have the following Delgado gu's jersey
    03 Studio Jersey 283/300
    02 Leaf Rookie and Stars Jersey 55/250

Looking for anything of the Pittsburgh Pirates
    Bryan Bullington
    Jason Bay
    Jason Kendall
    Bobby Bradley any current member of the Pirates basecards or gus.

jly500 - thanks anyways but i don't need any Delgado's right now. Thanks anways.

I would want a nice RC, or an auto for it. I also have a 2001 Fleer authoritiy stephen davis auto if you're interested in it. I saw on your site that you collect davis.

I don't know if we've talked about this before or not, but i have a

Eric Hinske- 2002 "Donruss Rookie Phenoms Autograph" #'d to 500

This is a really nice card and i really like it, but if you can give me the right offer, i could trade it. Let me know if you're interested.

whats bv on the davis?
    ill look and see what i have for the fredrick.

Tribe - Whats the Hinske book at?

davis was $15 a couple months back. Not too sure what it's at now, after his great play the past few weeks. as soon as beckett.com is online again, I'll check for you.

do you have a tradelist of certified autos?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast