Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG! Another Pull!!!!

OMG! Another Pull!!!!

OMG I GOT A PACK AT TARGET. IT WAS 4.99. IT INCLUDED 1 AUTO AND 1 PACK OF 03-04 VICTORY. I PULLED NOTHING IN THE PACK OF VICTORY. BUT I GOT A

1999-00 Skybox Premium Autographics SHAQ BV200

sorry, i had to do this post cardbuyer style. LOL

I see you have finally joined the Target Packs trend/bandwagon (whatever u wanna call it).. lol.. well u did better than me. I'm sure there are multiple of those (formerly rare) shaq autos on ebay what with the target packs and all so I wouldn't recommend ebaying it yet until there are very few on the bay. Of course thats IF you're going to sell it. I'm just putting myself into your shoes thats all.

Later nice pull congrats

There is a 4.99 pack at target stores. It contains 1 autograph card and a pack of 03-04 victory.

Originally posted by Rippaflow
    There is a 4.99 pack at target stores. It contains 1 autograph card and a pack of 03-04 victory.
    Yes there is one per pack, just like my post just said.

wow nice pull! do you ever get anything crappy for the auto or is it always a decent known player??

most people when they have bad packs get like bv15. i know airkobe for example got like 15 packs. he got a david robinson bv150, and a mutumbo bv60. All the rest he got were between 15-40. I hope that helps. Thanks for the replies. This is my best pull ever, and sure is my highest booking card now. It knocked my sp jeter right out of the water.

congrats on the pull. I figure my lucks out for a few more years lol
    Please check my Photobucket Hidden Content

Collecting:
    Autographs: NBA and NFL (Especially NY Giants and Tracy McGrady or Spurs Big 3)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast